Examples of the Kunioform writing first identified in 熱血硬派くにおくん (~2500 BC.)
Though prevalent in subsequent Kunio titles, it was removed during the NA localization of all but 熱血硬派くにおくん 番外乱闘編. Responsible parties at Acclaim vanished within months of release and are believed to have been conscripted into an Undocumented War.
“PEXER’S TOWER: QUIMDUNG’S WITCHING HOUR…”
BY DENDY REPORT STAFF
I HAVE LONG BEEN FASCINATED BY THE DANGER AND ALLURE OF “GALE” BLADES. THAT IS WHY, IN 2012, I WAS FILLED WITH THE EXCITEMENT FOR THE RELEASE OF FIRST FULL-LENGTH GAME DESCRIBING THEIR HABITS.
- Quimdung Co. Ltd. is “for-profit” gaming venture seeking entry into clogged Western market with an array of titles featuring unique and innovative IPs & character concepts.
- Says Quimdung customer J Chastain of Northern America:
- "Mechanics can be stolen by cloners. I live in Los Angeles and all their signs are here. They set up shop beneath the concrete hills of collapsing freeways. They live and work out of their cars, deep in the underground parking. Massage parlor is the secret front of their lair; you walk down those sterile halls with your sad little resume in your hands and behind every door is a horrible sound, a sight you can’t unsee. They’ll clone anything and everything so you better believe they’ll do it to games.
- Quimdung escapes the Cloner’s Nest through the brutal application of their signature style. Entities of Quimdung Wiki are the army of Men 100,000 strong.
- “It is the rule in war, if our forces are ten to the enemy’s one, to surround him; if five to one, to attack him; if twice as numerous, to divide our army into two.”
- Accordingly, Quimdung forces endlessly divide and subdivide, like embryonic cells of new parasitic life waiting to overtake its host.
PEXER’S TOWER BLENDS THE APPEAL OF QIX WITH THE APPEAL OF CHIP’S CHALLENGE.
THE MATH IS QUITE SIMPLE:
QIX (GRAND APPEAL)
CHIP’S CHALLENGE (GRAND APPEAL)
PEXER’S TOWER (SUPERIOR APPEAL)
THE TITLE DELIGHTS WITH AUTHENTIC MUSIC AND FEATURE OF [QUIMDEX] HIGHLIGHTS INHABITANTS OF QUIMDUNG WORLD FOR TOUCH OF GENUINE EMPATHY.
"When you see the small characters you’ve saved from Witch in the Quimdex and read all their details it really […] makes you feel something. [I]t feels strong […] inside your heart.
- - Mek Mek, Social Gaming Expert."I know it is incorrect but I am drawn to be touched by Gale blade. It is ALWAYS an exhilarating and terrifying experience. I respawn again and again."
- - Kip Kip, Game Blogger & Crowdfunder
PEXER’S TOWER JOINS BONKEY TREK AND FOUR WINDS FANTASY IN GROWING COLLECTION OF APPLICATIONS INFORMALLY KNOWN AS “QUIMDUNG SUITE.” FOUR WINDS FANTASY 2: PEXER’S DHARMA RELEASING SOON FOR CALENDAR YEAR 2012. “ALL WILL BE REVEALED…”
Strange Case of “Family Robber”
The game was abstractly described in US language publication “Video Quarterly” for the small controversy it caused. Publisher Hot Brain or HotBrain, commissioned to produce extremely small quantities of Family Robber cartridge for private client, was suddenly raided at night. No one was at the office at the time of the raid, no one witnessed the raid. All cartridges of “Family Robber” were seized. On startup, the game displayed black screen but awakened upon input of secret 10 button press sequence, from this point the menu presented a selection of prominent banks in the prefecture. Tactic Mode was the action scene simulation of forcefully entering bank, disabling defences, removing all wealth and destroying all approaching police. Specific attention was paid to the details of bank security and the renderings of police dying, punished, in pain. Inside each cartridge was found a ripped scrap of fabric believed to be a piece of an authentic police uniform.
Super Mario was based on my wild fantasies and imaginings. It was four in the morning and I was standing in the hall in perfect darkness. I lived alone, I had no family. It was extremely warm, very hot, Summer weather in this city is torture. I saw the vivid, strange images in the darkness, in the static pattern that appears against the darkness. Nothing is solid, the world is vibration. Extinguishing the light reveals a truer world, a dark world. Ours is a dark world. I saw the strange man and his habits, he was riding in an airplane, very sick, he was very sick. I saw another point in his life, this was where I got the image of the brick world. He was running so fast through a field of laid bricks, nothing but bricks to the horizon. He began jumping, jumping, each time higher until he felt he would take off and fly. The final jump brought him down hard and he was broken, he had shattered his bones and he was alone now on this miles-wide surface of brick.Shigeru Miyamoto on the creation of Super Mario Bros.